Mercilessly Difficult, Daringly Addictive! HEX:99 can be explained with a simple equation : (simple controls + awesome music) x insane difficulty + frenzied action = SUPER ADDICTIVE. HEX:99 is an incredibly simple, yet incredibly challenging action game. It is accessible due to the simple controls, awesome music and beautiful, vivid visuals. It's challenge level is high but ultimately rewarding for those who eventually overcome it.
- Hex:99 is fast, minimal and fun. It pulses with great music and challenging thrills. It is ultimately an exciting, super-charged action game where you will always be failing to not die (which means you will be dying very often).
- Hex:99 is not an endless action game. There are checkpoints and zones that can be unlocked. Only about 5% that start the game will ever reach the end. Fancy your chances as one of the skilled ones? To get there requires lightning fast reflexes, monstrous patience and unwavering persistence (and just a little bit of chalk).
- HEX:99 is pushing your own feeble reflexes to the next level. It's about using the simple drag to move controls and syncing them with your brain. Play without blinking, move without thinking and you just might fly without sinking.
- HEX:99 is hypnotic and addictive. A lethal combination that spells doom for your free time. HEX:99 will chew up your free time one difficult yet satisfying run at a time. Its one super fast twitch-controlled run after another till you reach 1999 .... or sleep trying.
- Vibrant colors, hypnotic graphics and thumping music are combined artfully in an elegant package. It is minimal, it is simple, it is gorgeous.